WE ARE BACK!
If you are wondering: “Can I book my holiday?”.
The answer is: “Yes, of course. Furthermore, we encourage you to book your holiday in order not to give up planning a moment of happiness. The opening of the hotel will take place when there will be all the conditions for a safe and peaceful stay in agreement with the authorities and with the commitment, by our part, to ensure the best safety measures”, by following the measures decided by the Italian Law Decree n.33 of 16 May 2020.
How do we take care of you? By following three key points:
1. safety and hygiene in the hotel
2. flexibility of cancellations and vouchers
What will we do in the different areas of the hotel?
1. Safety and hygiene first
We are committed to welcoming you in the maximum safety way by following the instructions of the health authorities, adopting every update and providing cleaning measures that guarantee sanitized, and therefore peaceful, environments.
COMMON AREAS AND GENERAL MESAURES
- From the common areas to the rooms, cleaning will be carried out with specific products to sanitize in depth.
- We will disinfect the contact points of the common areas several times a day (lifts, handrails, etc.).
- We will constantly ventilate the rooms to ensure the exchange of air.
- We will provide hand sanitizing solutions at various points in the hotel.
- The whole team will wear the medical safety devices indicated by the authorities (e.g. masks, etc.), will be trained on the measures and actions useful to ensure safety and will only use sanitized work tools.
- We will supervise firsthand and with the help of dedicated professionals on the correct application of the sanitation procedures.Here are what other measures we will take in the various areas of the hotel to protect a safe stay.
-This summer we will have to avoid hugs, kisses and handshakes, but our welcome will be warm from the bottom of our heart, as usual.
RESTAURANT AND KITCHEN
-The tables in the dining room have been spaced apart, we will adopt flexible hours and possibly organize shifts to access the room without gatherings.
- Our staff will continue to provide the highest service as usual and will follow all the rules of the government and WHO to manage the emergency, many of these rules fall within the guidelines of the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), a system of rules and protocols that has been guaranteeing the food safety, which we have been strictly following for years;
- Cutlery, glasses and dishes are sanitized using high temperature systems and antibacterial detergents ... even if this has always been done.
- Buffet: will be replaced with an a la carte menu. To ensure greater safety, new rules have been laid down for access to the restaurant.
- The bedroom and bathroom linens have always been disinfected because it is washed and ironed at high temperatures, and delivered in closed wrappers.
- Every day all rooms, such as common areas, are carefully cleaned and sanitized with special treatments.
- Before each check-in rooms are cleaned in depth by using specific products for careful disinfection of all environments and all surfaces.
- Our swimmming pool and solarium area will be accessible in limited numbers, so sunbeds and umbrellas will be placed by following the measures decided by the Italian Law Decree n.33 of 16 May 2020. Moreover they will be sanitized with a special treatment every day..
- Indoor and outdoor play areas for children will be open and usable, we will sanitize the games several times a day. Social distancing will have to be observed and parents will be responsible for their children’s compliance with it and with other safety rules.
-The animation is suspended at the moment, the current provisions of security and social distancing prevent us from guaranteeing the usual animation service, but we follow every legislative update in order to reintroduce it.
- All extra equipment (bicycles, high chairs, strollers etc.) will be at your disposal. As usual you could request them directly at the reception. The equipment will be sanitized after each use.
2. Flexible cancellation policies and vouchers for reservations with deposit
This virus has already stolen us so much, we don’t want to allow it to steal even the dream of a holiday. In response to this period of uncertainty, we offer free cancellation (without penalty) up to 3 days before arrival, whatever channel you will choose to book.
For reservations with deposit, it will be converted into a voucher worth the same amount. The voucher will be valid until the end of the year 2021 for a stay in any Apogia Hotels (therefore not only in the hotel where you made the booking) and transferable to other people. In addition, we will take into consideration every single situation in order to satisfy each request, if possible.
Why the voucher?
In accordance with the article 88 of decree-law no. 18 of 2020 and the article 28 of decree-law no. 9 of 2020, if you decide to cancel the reservation, the deposit will be converted into a voucher of the same value, which can be spent within the times and in the manner described above.
For any information we remain available by email and by phone, do not hesitate to contact us!